BOOK YOUR HOLIDAY at the CAMPSITE
Our 2018 campsite prices
Children aged under 3 stay free.
Price includes access to the pool and shower blocks. View all the facilities at Camping Pegomas.
Holiday tax : applicable to over 18s for the first 28 days of the holidays 0.66€/day
Option départ tardif : Le jour du départ, on doit libérer l’emplacement pour midi au plus tard. Hors saison et en fonction des disponibilités, vous pouvez rester sur votre emplacement jusqu’à 18h00. Cette option est à 10€.
Low season offer (outside July and August) :
- no booking fees (save17 €)
- Dog stays free
- 10% off stays of 21 nights or more
Description of the pitches
The 110 easy-to-access pitches are flat, demarcated and shaded, semi-shaded or sun-soaked.
Our campsite is popular for its homely feel, peace and quiet and location near Saint Rémy de Provence old town.
- Pitch size: 80m² – 110m², average 100m²
- Pitches are demarcated by low hedges. Our campsite is teeming with Mediterranean plant life adapted to our weather conditions and dry summers.
- Pitches are numbered.
- Click here for a campsite map.
- Electrichook-up: 6 amps.
- CE plugs to European standards.
- We sell European adaptors (20€) at reception if you don’t have one.
Fixtures and convenience in our shower blocks
- There are 3 shower blocks on the campsite.
- Hairdryers are provided to guests.
- Blocks 1 and 2 are heated when required at the beginning and end of the season.
- Fixtures are separated into individual units for your privacy:
- Basin units
- Shower units
- Shower and basin units
- Nursery units for baby changing. View our baby-friendly service.
- Family units
- Disabled units for disabled guests
- Free hot water
- All taps provide drinking water. The water comes from the Saint Rémy de Provence network owned by St Rémy de Provence Town Hall.
- Separate toilets
- Disposal points for chemical toilets
- Eco-friendly shower block maintenance using eco-labelled products for the good of the environment, our guests’ wellbeing and our staff’s safety. Click here to view our environmental policy.
- Hot water pot-washing facilities
- Our motorhome clients have free access to an artisan disposal area on our campsite. You can dispose of your waste water and top up your drinking water. This service is only available to our campers who stay with us. Each shower block has disposal points for chemical toilets.
Bookings are non-transferrable.
50€ is due upon booking: 33€ deposit and 17€ non-refundable booking fees.
Management reserves the right to change the pitch number without informing the client.
In the event of cancellation over 30 days before arrival, the deposit will be refunded. Booking fees are withheld.
In the event of cancellation less than 30 days before arrival, the deposit and booking fees will be withheld.
The balance of your stay is due 48 hours after arrival.
In you have to cut your holiday short for whatever reason, no monies will be refundable.
If you have not checked in by 8pm on your arrival date and we have not heard from you, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
Click here to make a secure online booking or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
View our Camping Pegomas terms and conditions
We recommend cancellation insurance from the FFCC.